Stay Up-To-Date on Clients' Action Plans
- Get an email report to help you follow-up
Now you can easily get the big picture of what your clients have on their 30-60-90 Action Plan. Going forward you will get an email with the same information you see online so you can quickly decide which clients to follow up with.
In this release you will:
- Get a weekly email report of your clients' open decisions and actions
- Get an email notification when your client uploads a file for you
- Be able to manage you own and your clients' reports and notifications
Your clients will:
- Get a monthly email report with the list of the decisions and actions they have scheduled for the next 30 days or less
- Be able to manage their own notifications
#1 Weekly reports of open decisions and actions
Every Monday you will get a report of each client's open decisions and actions. This will help you and your clients stay focused and plan the week ahead.
#2 Notifications when your clients upload files
Now you don’t have to check each of your clients anymore to know if they have completed a Worksheet and uploaded it to GrowthWheel Online. Instead you will get a notification each time a client uploads a file.
#3 Your clients get a monthly report
Your clients get a monthly report with the list of the decisions and actions they have scheduled for the next 30 days or less. You can turn off this report in your client's profile.
#4. Don’t want to receive notifications?
Don’t worry, we thought about that too. You can turn off the reports and notifications in the new account settings page. Go to the top menu with your name and select “My profile”, then open the tab “Account settings”. By default the notifications are switched on.