This week we completed a Certification Course in Kuala Lumpur with many engaged advisors from SME Bank. It was our third time in Kuala Lumpur and we are excited to meet new advisors every time.
We are happy to welcome them to our global community!
Last week GrowthWheel completed a two-day Certification Course for the Foundation for Small Enterprise Economic Development (SEED) in Budapest, that promotes the sustainable economy and equal opportunities. Using the GrowthWheel software, SEED will offer personal consultancy to practicing and to future entrepreneurs as part of the Entrepreneur Mentoring Program while training over 80 mentors.
Not only is GrowthWheel now used in 39 countries, the translation of GrowthWheel Online into Hungarian also marks the availability of our software in 9 different languages.
Thanks to our new mentor licenses, mentors can get access to our software without purchasing a full license.
For the 9th time you can meet GrowthWheel at the International Conference on Business Incubation in the Lone Star State in April
We would like to welcome nine new GrowthWheel certified advisors to our network, and the seven advisers who joined us for their free recertification in Vaughan, Ontario.
We are thrilled that so many have joined us from the following organizations:
- Brampton Entrepreneur Centre
- Business Advisory Centre Durham
- Cambridge Centre Honda
- Enterprise Toronto
- Eve-Volution Inc
- Halton Region
- Vaughan Business Enterprise Centre
- Bruce County
- IMAC Group
- Waterloo Region Small Business Centre
- Toronto Business Development Centre
- City of Toronto - Enterprise Toronto
- Community Innovation Lab
- Société économique de l'Ontario
- The Pivotal Point
We at GrowthWheel would like to welcome 7 new business advisors and one re-certified business advisor from the following organisations:
- New York SBDC
- Rhode Island SBDC
- Virginia VBOC
- Rhode Island VBOC
- Outsource Brazil
The course was a success and we are happy to have you all on board.
Welcome to three new Certified Business Advisors and one Re-certified Business Advisor from the following organisations:
- UTA VBOC
- Florida SBDC at Pinellas County Economic Development
- Hillsborough Community College / e2Venture
The Certification Course was arranged in coordination with the annual National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship conference in Tampa, which we also participated in.
The course in Pretoria was again a success. We are happy to welcome 14 new Certified Advisors from the following organizations:
- SEDA RAPID Vaal University of Technology
- Cape IT Initiative
- Steel Best Manufacturing
- SEDA Rapid Lovedale Collage Incubator
- The Innovation Hub Management Company
- SEDA STP French Tech Incubator
Sign up for our next course in Johannesburg on Sept. 19-20 here: https://www.growthwheel.com/courses/johannesburg-sep2017
Yesterday we finished our third Certification Course in Norway this year.
The course took place in Lillehammer in Norway, which became famous due to their their phenomenal performance at the Winter Olympics in 1994.
Due to the great success, GrowthWheel continues the expansion in Norway with a partnership with the norwegian incubator SIVA.
We are proud to welcome certified advisors from:
- Horten Kommune
- Landsbyen Næringshage A/S
- Magnor Næringshage A/S
- Sápmi Næringshage A/S
- Senja Næringshage A/S
- Sauda Vekst
The next Norwegian Certification Courses are in Horten on October 3-4 and in Kristiansand on December 18-19, 2017.
Read more here: http://www.growthwheel.no/kurs
This week we were back in Copenhagen, where it all started 10 years ago, for certification of 25 business advisors from Denmark, Faroe Islands and Norway.
We are happy to welcome advisors from the following organizations to our community:
- Business Kolding
- D2i - Design to innovate
- Erhvervsakademi Aarhus
- ErhvervsCentret Greve
- Kalundborgegnens Erhvervsråd
- Lejre Kommune
- Slagelse Erhvervscenter A/S
- Telemark Næringshage AS
- Vækstfabrikken Innovation House Aps
- Vækstfabrikken Innovation House China-Denmark
- Væksthus Hovedstadsregionen
- Visit Tórshavn
- Helsingør kommune - Center for Erhverv, Politik og Organisation
On June 13-14 we were back in South Africa for certification of 50 business advisors. We are happy to welcome the advisors from the following organizations to our community:
- BICSA - Bakery & food technology Incubator of South Africa
- Biofuels Business Incubator
- Born Global Technologies
- DUT Centre for Social Entrepreneurship
- Ekurhuleni Jewellery Project
- Esayidi Rapid Incubator & Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Exponential Marketing Consulting
- FDJ Integrated Customer Solutions
- Goldfields TVET College - Centre for Entrepreneurship
- H Dreyer & Associates (Pty) Ltd
- Lepharo Ekhuruleni Based metals SEDA Incubator
- Motheo TVET College: Line and Manufacturing Design Incubation Centre
- Orbit TVET College - Centre for entrepreneurship
- Property Point
- Seda Agricultural and Mining Tooling Incubator
- SEDA HQ STP
- SEDA HQ TechTransferFund
- The Innovation Hub Management Company
- Vhembe TVET Incubation/CfE Centre
- Zevoli Consulting
Last week business advisors from upstate New York, downtown Brooklyn and Eastern New Jersey got together for a 2-days Certification Course at our office in Brooklyn.
At the course our new colleague, Elizabeth Binning, joined David as co-trainer. Elizabeth has worked for 11 years in the Illinois SBDC network as advisor and director. She was GrowthWheel Certified in 2014 and was one of our Elite Users while still with the SBDC Network.
At the course we were happy to welcome advisors from Brooklyn SBDC, Cornerstone Studio LTD, NJSBDC of Bergen County, and Southern Tier High Technology Incubator, Inc.